2015 Fire Chief of the Year:
· Fire Chief Les Caid, Rio Rico Fire District.
Arizona Fire Chiefs Presidential Commendation:
· Ina Wintrich, Arizona State University.
Lifetime Achievement Award:
· Mike Casson, Cottonwood Fire and Medical Services Department, Fire Chief Retired.
· Gary Hatch, Hellsgate Fire Department, Fire Chief Retired.
· Mr. Bob Barger, Arizona State Fire Marshal, Retired.
· Fire Chief Paul Adams, Avondale Fire Department.
Firefighter Misconduct: The Company Officer's Role & Responsibility
Presented by: J. Curtis Varone
This One Day course combines Discipline, Leadership, and Ethics training with an overview of the challenges posed by digital imagery and social media. This fast-paced class examples the role that firehouse culture plays in misconduct and offers concrete solutions to officers to avoid derailing their careers and protecting their subordinates.
Offered: June 8 and June 9, 2015
This course is open to all current and future Fire Officers including: Chiefs, Captains, and other company officers, Human Resource Analysts, and Attorneys.
*Lunch is included.
This course is eligible for Continuing Education (CE) credit!
Cost: $109 for AFCA members/ $129 for non-members
Click here to view Flyer